Tuesday 6 July 2010

Hello there!

How goes it? :) I know Dec said he'd get going with this, but I thought it would be more appropriate if I took the reins, as, being in my constant company, I will be accurately be able to account and varied and numerous fails. Also, I shan't have to tip-toe around my feelings, which is always a plus. :)

This blog, as its title suggests, is about joe (myself), who for the sake of consistency and laziness will never be spelt with a capital letter on this blog. However, more specifically, this blog will document the things I fail at. According to friends, this seems to occur frequently, and regularly to comical effect.

This brings me on to why you should read this blog. Firstly, it effectively allows you a "Fails-eye-view" of proceedings, rather than the (probably more funny) view people are used to. Secondly, it allows me to save joefails in vast nothingness that is the internet, preserving its memory for all of time, or at least as long as it takes for monkeys with typewriters to do a better job.

But the final, and undoubtedly most appealing reason for reading joefails, is that it will be funny. That's right, whether you'll be laughing with me, or at me, I hope that you will be laughing. The irony here would be if I stopped failing, immediately after creating this blog. I would have nothing to write about, thus making the blog itself, an epic fail.

So, before we begin, dictionary.reference.com 's definition of the word fail :

fail

–verb (used without object)
1.
to fall short of success or achievement in something expected, attempted, desired, or approved.

joe :) x



No comments:

Post a Comment